Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Beauty and the Beast

Anthony and I went on a very special date on Sunday afternoon (so special that he got to skip nap).  We went to Beauty and the Beast at a local theater in Canton.  I did not know it when I bought the tickets, but it was a youth production.  We both loved it.  At intermission, Anthony said, "Mommy, thank you so much for bringing me to this"!  Made my heart smile.  He bought me a snack at intermission with money he was keeping safe in his pocket.  Daddy sent him with money and said if Anthony was taking me on a date, he needed to pay for snacks!  Good thing we didn't eat too much at intermission because Anthony had enough money left to buy himself ice cream after the show!  The show was great and the company was fantastic! 









No comments:

Post a Comment